Have you been searching the market and looking for the next step?
We sure know how that can be overwhelming and we are looking for someone who has the background.
Our firm is a full-service promotional marketing agency. Our craft is a customized blend of strategy, creative, and produce measurable results for some of the world’s most recognized brands. We move customers to meet client objectives: finding users, capturing their attention, driving them to participate.
The Entry Level Account Associate will assist in managing all account support systems, i.e. budgets, traffic, legal clearance, and production coordination. As an Account Associate you will build a relationship with entire account team. The Account Manager will also in conjunction with the Account team serve as the client interface on smaller scale production requests (assets, scheduling coordination, etc.).
- Develop and manage creative training and entrepreneurial guidance
- Manage the execution of team development and client production.
- Create and maintain sales reports.
- Monitor creative development and production.
- Assist Account Executive with legal substantiation and clearance.
- Will consider smart, enthusiastic graduate with strong desire to get into business operation, management, and marketing.
- Strong speaking skills.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Sense of urgency in responding promptly to all client and internal requests.
- Ability to assist on smaller production projects.
- Will need to gain understanding of marketing process, particularly Program Planning/Research.
Job Type: Full-time