SUMMARY: The A.G.E. Technician is an integral part of our Maintenance team. As a mechanic and/or electrician, he/she is responsible primarily for maintaining the equipment used on the ground to keep planes in tip-top shape, including generator sets, air conditioners, hydraulic test stands, air compressors, heaters, and other support equipment. Their experience, practical knowledge, creativity, and problem-solving skills will ensure that the aircraft ground support equipment (GSE) is maintained and dispatch ready status at all times.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Charged with maintaining the ground support equipment used to keep TAC's F-16 planes in tip-top shape, including generator sets, air conditioners, hydraulic test stands, air compressors, heaters and other related equipment.
- Will provide troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance of the ground support equipment and may be asked to provide training regarding safe operation and use to other technicians.
- Ensure the work accomplished on any equipment or component is in compliance with:
- Applicable standards.
- Company Policies and Procedures.
- Regulated safety standards.
- As required, ensure that all replacement parts are inspected and adequate for use prior to installation.
- Carry out maintenance, repair, modification and/or inspection of the company GSE as detailed in the company maintenance operations manual, if applicable.
- Complete and certify work reports for all work accomplished on the GSE.
- Follow or use safe work practices.
- Carry out Independent Checks of equipment when authorized.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND/OR QUALIFICATIONS
- Proven track record of success working on complex assignments or projects requiring considerable judgment, initiative and technical/specialized knowledge.
- Able to work well in a team and within a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Successful completion of the USAF AGE Course, a plus
- Certified Aerospace Technician, a plus
EDUCATION AND/OR WORK EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Associate degree strongly preferred, Bachelor's Degree or equivalent a plus.
- A minimum of 2-3 years direct GSE mechanic experience.
Top Aces Corp.Mesa, AZ
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.