A/P Mechanic with Fighter Jet Experience
- Expired: January 22, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Top Aces Corp. is seeking a qualified A&P Technician to work as a F-16 Crew Chief at our Mesa US HQ location. This is a temporary, contract position. Must have F-16 experience!
Top Aces Corp (TAC) is a US-Based company headquartered in Mesa, AZ on Phoenix-Mesa-Gateway Airport, specializing in airborne training services. With its impressive fleet of aircraft, it offers:
- Airborne training services
- Including tactical "Red Air" services
- Electronic warfare
- Radar theory
- Other combat tactics
The Technicians are an integral part of our Maintenance team. Their experience, practical knowledge, creativity, and problem-solving skills will ensure that the aircraft are maintained in an airworthy and dispatch ready status at all times.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for daily flight and maintenance requirements of aircraft.
- Provide for the launch, recovery, and preflight/thru flight/BPO inspections, ground handling, minor maintenance, and servicing.
- Perform routine troubleshooting, installation, repair and maintenance of all electro-mechanical systems and components on the aircraft at the organizational level of maintenance.
- Responsible for maintenance performed on the assigned aircraft including but not limited to major maintenance such as landing gear replacement, flight control replacement and assist with Periodical Inspections.
- Carry out maintenance, repair, modification and inspection of the company aircraft as detailed in the company maintenance operations manual.
- Ensures all tools and equipment are accounted for prior to and at work stoppage/completion in accordance with FOD (foreign object damage) principles.
- Provide line maintenance, line servicing and inspection level maintenance tasks as assigned.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- FAA Airframe and Power Plant (A&P) license/certification strongly preferred
EDUCATION AND/OR WORK EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Associate degree strongly preferred, Bachelor's Degree or equivalent a plus
- A minimum of 5 years direct maintenance experience and training on F-16 aircraft
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work being performed by employees working in this position and within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Top Aces Corp. is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment and personnel related decisions are decided solely on the basis of qualifications, merit, performance and business need.
Top Aces Corp.
Get fresh Aircraft Crew Chief jobs daily straight to your inbox!