Agronomy Operations Supervisor - Pierron, IL
- Posted: 13 days ago
SUMMARY: Responsible for providing leadership and overseeing agronomy operations for the location. Working with the agronomy manager, sales agronomists, and operations staff to schedule distribution and delivery of agronomy products and direct activities of agronomy operations staff. Provides high level customer service to our customers and at times, makes recommendations and advises on product usage.
- HS Diploma or equivalent required.
- B.S. degree in Plant & Soil Science/related field preferred.
- Agronomy experience required; knowledge of agronomy operations and products essential.
- Supervisory experience required.
- Excellent communication skills and computer skills.
- Must work seasonal overtime, including weekends and holidays, at times.
- Class B CDL with HazMat endorsement preferred (or willing to obtain in first 6 months).
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
While performing the duties of this position, the employee will be exposed to chemicals, moving, mechanical parts, dusty conditions, high noise levels, internal and external temperature/weather conditions, and extended work days. Position also requires office work and ability to use computer and other office equipment.
Top AG Cooperative
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?