We are seeking an Operations Manager Supervisor to become an integral part of our team! You will coordinate and oversee the organization's daily operations.
- Manage and improve operational practices
- Allocate resources and materials to meet project deadlines
- Track and forecast operational trends and analysis
- Provide daily operations oversight for outside teams
- Formalize policies and procedures in accordance to HR regulations
- Previous experience in operations or other related fields
- Leadership experience prefered, but training available
- Experience in carpet shampooing and floor stripping required
- Prefered but not required: Bilingual Spanish/English
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Room for growth at an expanding company
- Team-oriented environment
- Company car to commute to work sites
- Paid training
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays off
Pay depends upon experience. Thank you for submitting your resume! We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Top 2 Bottom Cleaning ServicesCustodial operation position, knows how to clean carpets and strip and wax floors. Training also depends on experience could make more to start.