- Posted: over a month ago
Tools Inc. is an established tool and die and metal stamping company in Sussex, WI. We partner with our customers providing them with innovative and world-class solutions in single-hit, progressive, transfer and deep draw dies, precision sheet metal stampings, laser cutting and welding. We pride ourselves on our quality, timeliness and service.
We are looking for a dedicated manufacturing professional with a sincere desire to go that extra mile for the customer. Our team will train and provide support to ensure your success!
The candidate will be MIG welding on thin gauge material. The welder will use fixtures to weld and assemble new metal components. Work assignments will be similar day to day but this position requires skill with highly cosmetic welds.
Candidates need the ability to lift upwards of 50 pounds and spend extended periods of time on their feet. We expect all of our employees will maintain a good attendance record, practice safe work habits and follow general safety procedures.
This is a full time position.
Hours: Mon-Fri 6:00am to 2:30pm with overtime available.
- Performs production MIG welding following standardized work processes and quality procedures.
- Make minor repairs/adjustments to MIG welders.
- Complete tasks requiring continuous and repetitive movement.
- Weld metal parts together using MIG welding.
- Apply welds per specifications to produce completed product.
- Monitors the fitting, burning, and welding processes to avoid overheating of parts or warping, shrinking, distortion, or expansion of material.
- Make every effort to increase efficiency without compromising quality.
- Sharp attention to detail in favor of identifying defects.
- Move raw material, scrap or finished goods with lifting equipment.
- Flexible to overtime and weekends as required.
- 1+ years of MIG/Tack welding experience.
- Must be able to speak, read and understand English
- Experience with basic fabrication hand tools and equipment.
- Basic math, reading, and writing skills.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Physically able to lift, carry and move up to 50lbs.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Excellent attendance.
- Health Insurance
- Company paid dental
- Short-term and long-term disability
- 401k with company matching
- Weekly Pay
- Over time paid by day
- Vacation pay
- 10 paid holidays
- Competitive pay
- Company paid uniforms
- On-site fitness center
- Spacious lunch room with kitchen appliances
- Clean air-conditioned facility
- And more!!
ConstructionView all jobs at Tools Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?