Director of Sales
- Expired: November 10, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Toolbox No. 9 designs and develops user experiences for web and mobile products that delight our clients' customers. As a Director of Sales for Toolbox No. 9, you'll report to the CEO, and lead the company's response to business inquiries and growing new business relationships. This is a client focused leadership role within the company, driving profitable revenue growth by helping Toolbox No. 9 expand its client relationships.
This position is a hybrid of working from home and periodic key meetings for accounts and company culture experiences. Toolbox No. 9's headquarters is located in Atlanta, Georgia. Local and remote candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Lead the company's response to sales proposals, create proposals and lead client meetings
- Help grow Toolbox's Sales organization and processes to support existing customers and new business partners
- Consistently identify and grow a pipeline of new clients and projects
- Develop and execute strategic sales plans and maintain sales forecasts
- Ensure Toolbox's CRM (Hubspot) is up to date and that prospective deals are actively tracked
- Form deep partnerships with the other functional business leaders across the organization to ensure collaboration of our teams
- Report on sales metrics
- Act as a key customer touchpoint into the company
- 5+ years of progressive hands-on sales experience with 3+ years in a leadership position
- Outstanding communication skills, with the ability to reach all audiences from interns to C-level executives
- A proven ability to achieve and exceed quotas and goals
- A track record for successfully managing complex client relationships
- Comfortable managing multiple client engagements simultaneously
- CRM experiences, including HubSpot
- Preferred experience (not required)
- Agency experience
- Sales experience for custom software development initiatives
- Executing and tuning digital marketing campaigns
Toolbox No. 9 is a UI and UX focused firm operating in Atlanta since 2005. We help companies design and develop applications that delight their customers. Toolbox No. 9 prides ourselves on being a fun, tight-knit and employee-centric workplace, offering:
- An environment rich in career opportunities
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Health insurance
- Bonus pay
- Paid time off
- Flexible scheduling
- Parental leave
- Frequent team culture events
- Stipends for computer equipment
Toolbox No. 9 embraces diversity in all its forms and is committed to ensuring that we are an equitable and inclusive workplace.
Toolbox No. 9
Get fresh Director Sales & Business Development jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.