Google Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for an experienced Google Firebase/Firestore back-end software developer to help take us to the next level. In this role, you would be responsible for adding new data capabilities, supporting new features, and reducing latency across all app functions. If you have worked with Google Cloud Platform tools and you want to develop Web3 NFT projects, please apply!
In your application, please highlight your Google Cloud Platform experience and your interest in web3 and NFTs.
- We're a small team around the world working quickly on a number of products
- We expect you to work 10-15 hours a week for a few months
- Strong interest in Web3, blockchain, and Internet Computer
- 3 years back-end engineering experience, 5 preferred
- Google Firebase/Firestore/Cloud Function project experience
- Real-time API integration and database management project experience
- Minimum 10-15 hours per week on consulting basis (for 6-8 weeks)
- Dev experience welcome, but not required (frontend or backend, React, NodeJS, Smart contract/Solidity)
Get fresh Google Cloud Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.