Sales Development Representative
Tonic Atlanta, GA
- Posted: over a month ago
After growing more than 6x over the last year, Tonic is seeking a full-time Sales Development Representative to join us in pushing the limits of our outbound software sales engine.
Tonic has just been listed as one of 2020's Top Data Startups by Business Insider: https://www.businessinsider.com/top-big-data-start... and we have just been showcased by TechCrunch alongside our Series A announcement: https://techcrunch.com/2020/12/14/tonic-synthetic-...
This is a hot seat and a chance to get in early at one of the most innovative and cutting-edge start-ups in the data world. With customers across the Fortune 50 and over the world in just the last year, Tonic is launching the next phase of its growth and it starts with you.
As part of the first SDR team at Tonic, we will build you into a revenue generating machine with the skills necessary to build the highest quality, quantity, and velocity of sales opportunities -- skills which will stick with you throughout your career in sales and beyond. The Sales Development Representative is the tip of the spear for our revenue generation efforts at Tonic -- responsible for building relationships with C-Level and Executive Stakeholders at major brands and tech companies all around the world. Here's a good look at the day in the life of a typical SDR: https://www.saleshacker.com/day-life-sales-develop...
This role is a great way to develop your career in enterprise software sales, and a perfect stepping stone to become a senior closing rep as you help build the Sales team.
- Drive outbound lead generation efforts, field inbound leads, and mine the wealth of leads already living in our CRM.
- Reach out to prospective customers to demonstrate Tonics ability to amplify their effectiveness.
- Employ a consultative approach in assessing customer needs and developing an understanding of their business challenges.
- Quickly develop an advanced understanding of our product and the application to specific customers.
- Win new business by effectively articulating the full value of Tonics capabilities to prospects.
- Build a robust pipeline and provide accurate weekly forecasts on new prospects.
- Iterate on our sales process and measure its effectiveness.
- 1-5 years experience in prospecting via phone and email
- You think like an owner, and demonstrate drive, initiative, energy, and a sense of urgency.
- Teammate mentality, easy to work with, creative and quick on the spot thinking
- Willingness and desire to FIO and GSD.
- Uncapped commission/earning potential with one of the best SDR plans in ATL/Remote
- Work-From-Home Stipend to maximize your home office
- Macbook Pro, desktop monitors, and anything else to make you productive
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Competitive health/dental coverage and 401(k) matching
- Dependent Care FSA