Toni Group, LLC Rockville, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are excited to announce a new position for you to join our front office team. We are seeking a Medical Receptionist who has two years of medical front office experience. You will be working with a healthcare team dedicated to excellence in patient care and service.
Your main duties include (but not limited to):
- Obtains insurance verification via computer and/or telephone.
- Check in scheduled appointments and checks to insure each chart contains all information needed by the doctor for the patient’s appointment.
- Checks in patients, verifies and updates necessary information in medical record
- Performs check-out procedures and collects patient payments and posts
- Reconciles end of day payments and charge receipts
- Answers telephone, retrieves messages from medical records and Patient Portal voicemail and ensures requests are handled in a timely manner.
- Pulls and re-files microfilmed records when necessary or requests boxes from Iron Mountain.
- Verifies patient insurance eligibility and benefit coverage
- 2 years of front medical office experience required
- Use of NextGen software is preferred
- Reliable Transportation to all offices
- Or a recent college degree, Bachelors degree
As a valuable member of our team, you will be eligible for a generous compensation package that includes competitive pay, paid leave, medical and dental coverage, life and disability coverage, 401(k), tuition assistance and more!
Hours: 8 am to 5 pm
Location: Rockville, MD
Position Type: Full Time, Monday through Friday
We invite you to apply to become our next Medical Receptionist.
A progressive healthcare team dedicated to excellence in patient care and service.
Toni Group, LLC
HealthcareView all jobs at Toni Group, LLC