Exceed overall total revenue plan including hardware, software and managed service solutions. Learn and adhere to the Atlantic Sales Process that encompasses the entire process from delivering the value proposition to implementing the solution to performing scheduled account reviews. Utilize an effective communication approach to converse naturally with business executives using professional business acumen. Create and execute a plan to meet minimum weekly activity requirements for setting and completing appointments, performing account reviews, conducting assessments and creating executive summary recommendations.
Products and services represented by the sales division:
Multifunctional Printers, Scanners, Wide Format, Document Management Software Solutions, Print Management Software Solutions and Managed Services Solutions.
- Targeted prospecting activities to set appointments that include the use of social media, e-mail marketing, telemarketing, field visits and networking events.
- Conducting effective initial appointments that build the business case for managed services and performing an assessment.
- Perform a thorough assessment to uncover document process problems and create an executive summary that explains how we can solve.
- Clearly present the findings of the executive summary and implement one of the solutions.
- Follow up on a scheduled basis with clients by conducting a quarterly business review to discover additional areas that we can provide support and strengthen the relationship.
Primary People Contacts in the Position:
Key contacts with both current and future clients are the Chief –Level that include Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Chief Information Officer (CIO), Controller, Manager and President.
Within Document Systems you will be interacting with the core support team that includes the Branch Administrator, Service Manager, Operations Manager and Sales Manager.
Behavioral Traits and Skills:
- Traits-Confident, assertive, social, goal oriented, self-starter, motivated, high energy level, driven, ambitious, aggressive, positive attitude, competitive, ability to analyze processes, as well as recognize and solve problems.
- Skills -Strong presentation and communications, questioning and listening. Good understanding of Microsoft Programs.
- Document Systems
We seek polished professionals with business to business (B2B) experience in outside Sales.
These outside business-to-business sales opportunities include responsibility to:
- Meet or exceed monthly sales objectives.
- Provide customers with the highest standard of customer service through follow up contact and consultation after the sale to protect and grow market share in assigned territory.
- Maintain cooperative working relationships with all necessary departments to ensure sales are generated and are processed efficiently to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Contact prospective customers through a combination of telephone, e-mail and in person contacts to obtain appointments for sales meetings, prepare presentations and proposals.
- Close sales, gather all detailed information, and develop a sales plan for the account.
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet sales goals
- Prospecting and presentation skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Ability to learn Product knowledge
- Computer use competency
- Requires a valid driver's license and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage.
Atlantic, Tomorrow's Office offers a very attractive compensation package with includes:
- Excellent salary, (commissions, bonuses and expense allowance).
- Uncapped commissions
- Outstanding benefits package (incl. medical, dental, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan
- Excellent holiday/vacation plans
- Excellent on-going training and improvement of sales skill sets