VP of Growth Marketing
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off
Who We Are
As seen on TechCrunch, Forbes, and Bloomberg, join one of fastest growing areas in FinTech by taking on the credit system.
Work directly with one of Inc.’s top female founders and learn from some of the most talented people in the industry. Headquartered in San Francisco, Tomo’s mission is to replace the outdated credit system and open access to banking.
We value passionate, down to earth, “can do” people who enjoy fine-tuning small details, without losing sight of the big picture. We are looking for someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge that demands a creative solution. You are a self-starter with a high degree of rigor, organization, and discipline to get things done. Above all else, this role requires someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in improving the way millions of people build their financial future.
TomoCredit is seeking a Vice President of Marketing, you will be responsible for leading strategy across Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat etc. and managing & growing a team. Working cross-functionally with internal teams, external partners, agencies and more. The is position will be a key leader in scaling our paid social efforts that deliver on our business goals.
What You'll Be Doing
- Define and plan strategies across all social media platforms.
- Manage our existing team and continue to grow the team as needed.
- Lead and oversee execution and optimization of campaigns with a focus on continuous learning to refine and elevate our media strategies.
- Take a data-driven approach to campaign strategy focusing investments on the most impactful outcomes and specific KPIs.
- Manage and maintain media budgets in alignment with marketing leadership and all business stakeholders.
- Partner closely with our creative team, consumer insights, and compliance to create effective and compliant ads in this ever-changing environment.
- Build and maintain key relationships with leaders across Marketing, Design, Compliance, and Finance teams.
What You'll Need
- BS/BA in Marketing or related field.
- 10+ years managing end-to-end media campaigns at an advertising/marketing agency and/or in-house at a tech, consumer finance or innovative, fast-paced consumer brand.
- Deep understanding of paid social channels with an emphasis on Facebook and Instagram.
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable reviewing and analyzing business performance metrics, KPIs, ability to pivot when the data tells you.
- Ability to inspire creative teams to adopt new media opportunities.
- Out-of-the-box thinker ready to inspire teams to adopt new media opportunities and take on calculated risks.
- A reputation for developing and maintaining highly collaborative cross-functional internal and external relationships.
Make a huge impact on the future of credit. Be mentored by some of the most seasoned FinTech executives from Square, Lending Club, and American Express, or build your own path. We want people to build their career here because they love the people they work with. Help contribute and build a strong culture because that’s what we care about. That’s why we have generous benefits: Salary, Equity, Insurance, Flexible Vacation Policy and Company-sponsored outings are just a few great things Tomo has to offer. We’re also pet friendly!
- Competitive Salary
- Insurance: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits.
- Equity: We're growing rapidly, and we want to share our future success/ financial upside with you. We offer an above-average ownership stake in TomoCredit for all employees.
- Flexible vacation policy. We trust that you know how to manage your time wisely so you can finish your work on time without burnout. Within that trust, we offer a flexible vacation policy.
- Company-sponsored outings. This is the best outlet to get to know each other outside work.
At Tomo diversity is important to us so all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR
Tomo CreditSan Francisco, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.