Social Media Marketing Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
Who We Are
As seen on TechCrunch, Forbes, and Bloomberg, join one of fastest growing areas in FinTech by taking on the credit system!
Work directly with one of Inc.’s top female founders and learn from some of the most talented people in the industry. Headquartered in San Francisco, Tomo’s mission is to replace the outdated credit system and open access to banking.
We value passionate, down to earth, “can do” people who enjoy fine-tuning small details, without losing sight of the big picture. We are looking for someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge that demands a creative solution. You are a self-starter with a high degree of rigor, organization, and discipline to get things done. Above all else, this role requires someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in improving the way millions of people build their financial future.
We're looking for a Social Media Specialist who will be able to actively participate in a wide variety of social media activities. Being a member of a small team means you'll have many responsibilities and own multiple projects. Ideal candidate is comfortable working in a fast-paced, creative and collaborative environment.
What You'll Be Doing
- Stay on top of current social media trends, insights from content, and best practices
- Research new social marketing platforms and adopt new ones based on business needs
- Create, publish, and share content daily (or multiple times per day) across various platforms
- Generate and follow a content calendar
- Cultivate meaningful relationships with community members using platform technology like messaging, mentions, or comments
- Solicit and manage user-generated content and relationships with influencers
- Ensure a consistent brand presence, personality, and voice across all adopted social media platforms
- Act as the face of the brand on social media, responding to all feedback, reviews, comments, and mentions
- Track, measure, and analyze campaign results
- The role is a part of marketing but will rely on close collaboration across the company
What You'll Need
- 2+ years experience directly managing social media accounts and building a social presence for a consumer brand
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
Make a huge impact on the future of credit. Be mentored by some of the most seasoned FinTech executives from Square, Lending Club, and American Express, or build your own path. We want people to build their career here because they love the people they work with. Help contribute and build a strong culture because that’s what we care about. That’s why we have generous benefits: Salary, Equity, Insurance, Flexible Vacation Policy and Company-sponsored outings are just a few great things Tomo has to offer. We’re also pet friendly!
- Competitive Salary
- Insurance: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits.
- Equity: We're growing rapidly, and we want to share our future success/ financial upside with you. We offer an above-average ownership stake in TomoCredit for all employees.
- Flexible vacation policy. We trust that you know how to manage your time wisely so you can finish your work on time without burnout. Within that trust, we offer a flexible vacation policy.
- Company-sponsored outings. This is the best outlet to get to know each other outside work.
At Tomo diversity is important to us so all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressSan Francisco, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Tomo Credit