Brand Marketing Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
Who We Are
As seen on TechCrunch, Forbes, and Bloomberg, join one of the fastest growing areas in FinTech by taking on the credit system!
Work directly with one of Inc.’s top female founders and learn from some of the most talented people in the industry. Headquartered in San Francisco, Tomo’s mission is to replace the outdated credit system and open access to banking.
We value passionate, down-to-earth, “can do” people who enjoy fine-tuning small details, without losing sight of the big picture. We are looking for someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge that demands a creative solution. You are a self-starter with high rigor, organization, and discipline to get things done. Above all else, this role requires someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in improving the way millions of people build their financial futures.
We're looking for a Brand Marketing Specialist who will be able to actively participate in a wide variety of social media activities. Being a member of a small team means you'll have many responsibilities and own multiple projects. The ideal candidate is comfortable working in a fast-paced, creative, collaborative environment.
What You'll Be Doing
- Stay on top of current social media trends, insights from content, and best practices
- Research new social marketing platforms and adopt new ones based on business needs
- Create, publish, and share content daily (or multiple times per day) across various platforms
- Generate and follow a content calendar
- Cultivate meaningful relationships with community members using platform technology like messaging, mentions, or comments
- Solicit and manage user-generated content and relationships with influencers
- Ensure a consistent brand presence, personality, and voice across all adopted social media platforms
- Act as the face of the brand on social media, responding to all feedback, reviews, comments, and mentions
- Track, measure, and analyze campaign results
- Ability to commit to a minimum of 10 hours per week
What You'll Need
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy
- Positive attitude, detail, and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Must have an outgoing personality that allows you to approach people comfortably
Make a huge impact on the future of credit. Be mentored by some of the most seasoned FinTech executives from Lending Club and American Express, or build your own path. We want people to build their careers here because they love the people they work with.
We also know that career development and growth is VERY important, and we want to be able to help you reach your goals every step of the way! We hold webinars/virtual events and workshops on personal finance, women in tech, and other related topics once a month!
Join the team and help contribute towards building a strong culture, because that’s what we care about. And lastly, company-sponsored outings! This is the best outlet to get to know each other outside work.
At Tomo diversity is important to us so all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressSan Francisco, CA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?