IT Systems Specialist R23737
Tommy Bahama Seattle, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
California Applicants, please click here to review the CCPA notice.
LIVE THE ISLAND LIFE
Tommy Bahama is looking for creative, diverse, and energetic people to help us live the island life! Tommy Bahama has grown to include both men's and women's apparel, home and beach goods, and a thriving restaurant and bar business. Everything that bears the Tommy Bahama name is created with an unwavering eye towards quality. More than ever, our focus is on taking our guests someplace great - through exceptional service, upscale products, and delicious food and drinks. Maintaining our unique point of view requires a diverse team that includes apparel designers, e-commerce and technology experts, manufacturing and operations, and, of course, retail and hospitality professionals. We would love to have you share your talents with us!
SET THE COURSE
Responsible for ensuring all enterprise desktops, laptops, mobile tablets, retail and restaurant servers are in compliance with the organizations patching and data security policies. This includes applying regular and out of band patches as well maintaining end user application versions across the desktop/laptop environment.
BE THE ISLAND GUIDE
- Testing the company's systems to remediate risks and vulnerabilities.
- Develop and maintain documentation for procedures.
- Ability to work well in high-pressure situations and manage multiple ongoing projects.
- Stay ahead of 0-day security issues.
- Work with management to stay current on and preserve software licensing, auditing, and subscriptions.
- Build/deploy, patch and maintain Windows operating system environment including servers and workstation/laptops using BigFix software deployment tools, MDT, Powershell, etc.
- Maintain, test and review end-point protection, including but not limited to items such as antivirus.
- Work with Data Security to review and implement security configurations, install patches, remediate vulnerabilities, and research security incidents.
- Serve as a mentor to ServiceDesk staff and provide technical guidance as necessary.
- Provide regular feedback with suggested plans for amelioration of any targeted areas of concern.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, organize projects and details, and make decisions efficaciously
- Ad hoc projects as needed to help support the overall business.
ESSENTIALS FOR LIFE IN PARADISE
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering or a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of IT experience with demonstrated progression of skills and responsibilities.
- Familiarity with IT servers, network and security; 1-2+ years of hands on experience using an ITIL based ticket management system.
- Basic Active Directory knowledge.
- Maintain, test and deploy Windows and workstation updates, as appropriate or required, via BigFix and other technologies and methods.
- Knowledge of PC imaging and deployment techniques.
- Use imaging and deployment tools (BigFix, MDT) to ensure workstations and applications are deployed in a standardized manner.
- Knowledge of Mac OS preferred.
- Must be able to follow documented instructions and escalations.
- Knowledge and understanding of VMware.
- Experience automating tasks via Powershell or other scripting tools.
- Familiarity with IT Service Management tools such as ServiceNow.
- Experience recognizing scope limitations and raising potential scope issues, while supporting the best technical solution design and approach.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to comprehend and document technical issues with attention to detail.
- Ability to create intuitive technical and non-technical documentation.
- Ability to manage, prioritize and communicate status of multiple tasks.
- Ability to work efficiently in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to work and problem solve independently.
Mahalo (thank you) for your interest in Tommy Bahama!
Tommy Bahama participates in E-Verify. Details in English and Spanish. Right to Work Statement in English and Spanish.
Tommy BahamaWhy Work Here?
We are One under the Sun!
TechnologyView all jobs at Tommy Bahama