Digital Marketing Manager R23340
Tommy Bahama Seattle, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
California Applicants, please click here to review the CCPA notice.
LIVE THE ISLAND LIFE
Tommy Bahama is looking for creative, diverse, and energetic people to help us live the island life! Tommy Bahama has grown to include both men's and women's apparel, home and beach goods, and a thriving restaurant and bar business. Everything that bears the Tommy Bahama name is created with an unwavering eye towards quality. More than ever, our focus is on taking our guests someplace great - through exceptional service, upscale products, and delicious food and drinks. Maintaining our unique point of view requires a diverse team that includes apparel designers, e-commerce and technology experts, manufacturing and operations, and, of course, retail and hospitality professionals. We would love to have you share your talents with us!
SET THE COURSE
The Digital Marketing Manager helps drive success for Tommy Bahama by managing PPC digital marketing programs in support of omni-channel objectives, including e-commerce, retail stores and restaurants. This position will be responsible for helping develop and execute the digital marketing strategy, including enhancement of existing programs and implementation of new with the goal of driving traffic and sales. This position works cross-functionally as a key liaison between Marketing, Creative Services and E-Commerce departments.
BE THE ISLAND GUIDE
- Develop strategies for enhancing customer acquisition and retention for the e-commerce channel through the improvement of existing marketing programs (prospecting, remarking, email acquisition)
- Maximize traffic and conversion through core digital marketing channels such as but not limited to: Paid Search, Paid Social, Shopping and Affiliate.
- Collaborate with other marketing channel managers to define and execute customer journeys.
- Execute a digital marketing calendar for tommybahama.com and its retail/restaurant locations that is aligned with the overall company strategy.
- Partner with external digital marketing agency, to ensure best practices, budget and ROAS targets are being met.
- Analyze campaign performance by channel and across channels. Ensure ongoing optimization of digital marketing channels and drive YoY growth and healthy ROI.
- Stay current on market trends, emerging technologies, and environmental climates that effect traffic and demand for online sales
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting on KPI's as well as creation of standard ad hoc reports to support the growing needs of the channel.
- Establish and manage departmental budget and goals and proposes budget recommendations to the leadership
- Work independently as well as collaborate as part of a team with multiple projects, tight deadlines and changing priorities for digital campaign deliverables
- Communicate clearly and concisely to multiple audiences both orally and in writing
- Act as a digital evangelist for the marketing team, helping educate company leadership on digital programs performance and best practices.
- Flexible for other duties as needed to help support the overall business.
ESSENTIALS FOR LIFE IN PARADISE
- Generally, 6+ years of e-commerce and digital marketing experience for an ecommerce business or agency
- Solid understanding of programmatic, paid social and affiliate media trends
- Web analytics and reporting: ability to read and create reports
- Familiarity with web analytics terminology and its application (i.e. - Adobe Site Catalyst, Google Analytics)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated experience meeting deadlines
- Experience working in a team-oriented environment
- Strong site analytics background
- Effective collaboration skills.
Mahalo (thank you) for your interest in Tommy Bahama!
Tommy Bahama participates in E-Verify. Details in English and Spanish. Right to Work Statement in English and Spanish.
Tommy BahamaWhy Work Here?
We are One under the Sun!
BusinessView all jobs at Tommy Bahama