$75,000 - $150,000 commission basedResponsibilities:
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
We are the leading luxury real estate company in Kootenai County with several out of area buyer leads and clients.
Work with a top producing team to be mentored and shown the best practices for a successful career.
Tomlinson Sotheby's Int'l Realty