Tombras, a 300+ person, full-service, national advertising agency with a digital mindset, is seeking a Sr. Digital Designer to join the Digital Design/ UX Department.
You'll be joining one of the top independent agencies in North America. We blur the lines between a creative agency, a digital agency and a management consultancy. Our digital offering is married to the discipline and rigor of our Effie-winning strategists and Cannes Lion-winning creative directors. We are united by our philosophy: Connecting Data & Creativity for Business Results. You'll also be a part of a highly creative agency that has been recognized by Advertising Age, Adweek, Communication Arts, Fast Company, Forbes and Fortune.
Be a part of a highly collaborative team of Designers, UX designers and Content Strategists. You'll work side by side with some of the most innovative and progressive Creative Technologies and Developers in America to create products within the digital space that are ahead of their time. Be a part of a design team that has the freedom to try out new ideas. Our culture allows employees to take initiative, make decisions, and learn from their mistakes. Our open comfortable space fosters a collaborative ethos intrinsic to the Web. You'll be working with a new MacBook Pro with the latest design software.
- Understanding and show expertise in graphic design and web UI elements
- Ability and passion to create superior, original designs for the Web
- Understand the principles of Information Architecture and online usability
- Strong proficiency in Sketch, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign
- Ability to communicate and work in a team environment
- Demonstrate a passion for staying abreast of the newest digital trends
- Prototyping experience in tools like Invision or Marvel
- Motion, Animation, and 3D experience a plus.
- Create exemplary, intuitive, useful visual design solutions
- Communicate with the project design team, technical directors, developers and digital project managers throughout all stages including concepting/production
- Work within a defined process and keep all work organized according to agency standards
- Minimum of 3 years of digital design experience within an advertising or digital agency
- Strong online portfolio, showcasing works across digital channels
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, digital design or related field, and/or a combination of portfolio school experience (VCU, SCAD, Miami Ad School, Creative Circus, etc.)
The Tombras Group offers a great work environment, competitive salaries and a full range of benefits including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k) and more.