Restaurant Manager - Tomatina
Tomatina Santa Rosa, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Come and work for Tomatina Restaurants, where FRESH means everything! We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic, and outgoing individuals to join our team. Applicants must be team players who are dedicated and committed to providing excellent customer service, ability to handle and thrive in a fast-paced environment, and have a flexible schedule. Experienced, energetic and motivated individuals are encouraged to apply.
The Manager is responsible for assisting the General Manager in overseeing the "Front of the House" operations. This includes providing leadership, seamless customer service and guest experiences, optimizing profitability and providing a safe and positive work environment. This position is to provide leadership through coaching and developing employees, providing guidance and communicating the Company’s standards, expectations, vision and values to employees. The Manager will also work closely with the General Manager to promote/market, lead, and delegate as necessary to achieve objectives in sales, costs, employee retention, guest service, satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness and sanitation for all designated areas of operation. Additional responsibilities and duties may be assigned as needed.
YOUR FOCUS AND OUR FOCUS:
- To maximize revenue.
- To control expenses.
- To deliver excellent customer service.
- To maintain the quality and cleanliness of your facility and work space.
- Knowledge of food and beverage/restaurant front and back of the house operations.
- Must be minimum 21 years of age.
- Solid basic math skills and ability to operate a cash register/POS system.
- Basic understanding of MS Office programs.
- Read and understand store level financial reports and supporting documents.
- Familiar with basic restaurant equipment.
- Knowledge of common ingredients, cooking procedures and safety and sanitation.
- Minimum one year of food and beverage/restaurant management experience.
- Education in field or related business preferred.
- Knowledge of all laws pertaining to the industry, including labor laws.
- Knowledge of company established standards of service, alcohol service, manuals, training guides and other policies.
- Food Handler’s Certification required, or must be completed within 30 days of hire.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision.
- Bi-Lingual a plus.
- Excellent customer service skills, energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Must be able to build and maintain a positive rapport with other individuals.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website at www.tomatina.com.
AddressSanta Rosa, CA
FoodView all jobs at Tomatina