Semester Sales Internship - University of Central Oklahoma
- $15 Hourly
Sales Internship - Fall Semester 2023
Tom James Company has more than 50 years of direct selling expertise in the custom clothing industry. We have grown from a single store to stores throughout 4 continents and more than $500 million in sales.
Our sales force consists of highly motivated, service and sales minded professionals that strive for growth and leadership. By finding and developing long-term, loyal customers, our people build lifestyles to support their personal and professional goals. Our customers are highly successful, busy professionals who demand convenience, quality and excellent service in which we deliver to them.
The goal of the Internship program is to provide you a glimpse into our full-time role of a Sales Professional.
The primary areas of focus for our internships will be:
- No previous industry knowledge is required; just a desire to sell and succeed
- Prospect clients
- Direct/Indirect referral concepts
- Listening & analyzing phone calls
- Completing cold/warm calls to potential clients
- CRM access
- Independently develop clientele
- 8 week remote program (September 18th - November 10th)
- 8 hours per week
- 2 in-person, on-campus workshops with required attendance
- Weekly small group calls via zoom
- Paid $15/hour
- Capstone Project
- If the Intern meets the requirements throughout the internship, they can earn a trip to Nashville in January to learn more about the full time opportunity with Tom James Company.
- Active student graduating by May 2024
- Must attend the university in title of posting (due to on-campus requirements)
Tom JamesEdmond, OK
BusinessView All Tom James Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.