Help Desk Technician
- Posted: January 13, 2023
- $40,000 to $50,000 Yearly
Holland & Sherry is a world class manufacturer of fabric for interiors and apparel. As an industry leader, we provide the highest quality materials to the world's best interiors designers and tailors. With a global presence spanning 17 locations, our team is made up of an incredibly talented and diverse group of people committed to quality and consistency like no other.
Help Desk: 2 years (required)
Experience: Windows & Mac support, Exchange/Outlook support (required)
Experience: Citrix/virtualization exposure, VoIP exposure, Apple exposure (desirable)
- Health insurance
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Time Off
Full Job Description
This is a Full-Time position with a world class manufacturer of fabric for interiors and apparel in the U.S. In this role, you will be providing help desk support for our sales professionals, office & manufacturing staff around the world. You will have the freedom to solve hardware, software, networking and phone system problems before escalation. If you have strong troubleshooting skills, administrative abilities and enjoy helping customers solve technology related issues then this is a great opportunity for you.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Setting up Windows computers, Mac's & Apple iPads for users according to company standards.
- Assist in installation of computers and printers on the LAN.
- Provide a high level of service to end users requesting support or reporting trouble tickets.
- Troubleshoot technical issues in: Windows, Exchange/Outlook, Cloud printing, Citrix, Apple devices & LAN issues.
- Responsible for all technology related issues that employees might have including internal business applications, e-mail, printers, phone systems as well as network and systems troubleshooting
- Will be reporting to our Corporate Help Desk Manager based out of Chambersburg, PA
Holland & Sherry - Owings Mills, MD 21117
$40,000 - $50,000 a year - Full time
AddressOwings Mills, MD
TechnologyView all jobs at Tom James
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?