Tom James Hermitage, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Tom James is the World’s largest manufacturer and retailer of made-to-order clothing and the engine behind one of the most established tailored clothing brands. As one of the few remaining vertically integrated clothing retailers-controlling the entire manufacturing process ‘from sheep to suit’ – we offer unparalleled value to those with an eye for quality.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, proactive individual to join our team. We desire a highly motivated and results-oriented individual. Qualified applicants must demonstrate the ability to learn quickly, understand the team’s goals and effectively prioritize their efforts.
Title: Application Developer
Seeking a web application developer in a well-established and growing company with offices in Franklin, TN.
Candidate will develop and maintain various web-based applications; convert legacy programs to more current technologies; and provide additional support as needed. This is a full time, on-site position.
Required Skills, Experience and Training:
- Strong .NET background, particularly ASP.NET
- Knowledge of web services and JSON
- SQL and data analysis skills
- Understanding of Responsive Web Design, specifically CSS
- Familiarity with server-side scripting using VB.NET
Additional Desirable Skills or Training:
- Windows Services
- Knowledge of API’s
- Knowledge of MVC or similar framework
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Premiere
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Tom James