Tom Ferry is looking for a Web Designer with extensive experience designing in an e-commerce / direct-to-consumer environment. You’re perfect for this role if you are passionate about both technology and design. Not only are you able to create innovative digital designs that exceed strategic and creative expectations, you are also able to bring the brand to life in video/animation format, engaging customers in various social media platforms. You are able to tell stories with visuals that draw our customer in – building our brand awareness and customer loyalty while increasing sales.
The Web Designer must have knowledge and expertise of WordPress. The perfect candidate must be able to work independently and also take direction and be able to handle multiple projects at once. They should also have experience with web servers, site framework, user interface requirements, web navigation, web page layout, cross platform compatibility, browser capability, image compression and production.
You will work with a team of creatives and the marketing team to brainstorm and execute multiple ads, video animations, and brand building campaigns (seasonal and evergreen) weekly. You are able to multi-task and work on a multitude of projects, working efficiently and thoughtfully to always deliver on time and on target creative.
The right fit is someone who is a creative and strategic designer, passionate for learning and developing new skills and who is willing to jump in and make an immediate impact on the team.
What you’ll do:
• The creation of aesthetically pleasing, dynamic designs in the continued effort to elevate the design savvy of the creative team and the company brand
• Design custom landing pages from concept to completion
• Maintain the ongoing design requirements for tomferry.com
• Design responsive web pages
• Skilled in visual design and the interactive design process
• Produce assets quickly, efficiently, and accurately, keeping quality top of mind
• Create web content, including the design and development of static and interactive banner ads and animated gifs.
• Create designs/animations that drive user acquisition and retention metrics across all channels (email, digital advertising, landing pages, site banners, mobile apps, and more)
• Use Adobe Creative Suite software to create and layout digital media
• Demonstrate a high-level understanding of digital constraints and opportunities, while offering creative design solutions.
You’ll love this job if you’re:
• An expert at execution. You can produce at a rapid pace and love the feeling of churning through projects!
• Motivated by fast-paced, rapidly changing environments.
• Driven by details. You’re meticulous, thorough, and enjoy being extra-precise
• An exceptional multitasker. You’re quick, organized, and you work with a sense of urgency
• A team player with a positive attitude. You enjoy collaborating with others to achieve goals
• Adaptable and ambitious. You will enthusiastically take on other assignments as needed to support your team!
What you’ll need:
• 3+ years of experience in digital design in an e-commerce environment
• Proven experience designing web pages, emails and online banners
• Have a solid design eye and modern aesthetic
• UI/UX experience
• WordPress experience mandatory and Marketo landing pages preferred
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS and the ability to code basic landing pages
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• Ability to apply creativity to projects while working within design and brand guidelines
• Strong understanding of design principles and a keen awareness of current design trends and technologies
• Knowledge of Google advertising restrictions
Must submit resume along with a link to your portfolio.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY.
TOM FERRY IS AN EEO.
TOM FERRY PARTICIPATES E-VERIFY.
All offers are contingent upon receiving acceptable results from a pre-employment background check and drug test