The UX/UI Product Designer is a hybrid role encompassing UX research, UX Design and User Interface design. This pivotal role helps drive product development and existing feature improvements, delivering outstanding customer-centric user experiences that support company goals. The UX/UI Product Designer will serve as the Product team’s liaison with engineering and must have the language and understanding of the development life cycle to facilitate successful collaboration. This role will play an integral part in the exciting work of building out a new product team.
- Ideation: Facilitate the product team’s ideation and discovery process by researching, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking-up user experiences for digital products.
- Product Design: Make strategic design and user experience decisions related to core functions and features, as well as new ones, based on user research and business goals.
- Information Architecture: Partner with content specialist to design and iterate on IA to support streaming content sites.
- Design System: Develop and own the design system for creating UX solutions that are intuitive, user-centric, consistent, and logical. Participate in maintaining, adapting, and extending the design system. Partner with Marketing to develop and communicate design guidelines, patterns, and libraries — ensuring a seamless brand experience from public content to customer content.
- Communicating Design: Articulate user and interface design decisions and trade-offs to internal stakeholders, coaches and clients, both verbally and visually.
- Visual Storytelling: Translate ideas and customer insights into concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, system maps, user flows, wireframes, clickable prototypes, and high-fidelity mockups.
- Collaboration: Collaborate closely with stakeholders - Coaching/Client Services, Business Development, Events, Partnerships, Sales, Technology, and Marketing - to ensure a smooth design process from conception to launch.
- Testing and Iteration: Test design decisions for intuitivity and user experience, iterate existing designs, and continue optimizing.
- 5+ years experience as a UI/UX Designer for digital products (web and mobile application).
- A solid understanding of the product development process, user-centered design, UX research, usability, and accessibility.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and animation. Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD is a must.
- Experience with creating and/or utilizing design systems.
- Experience simplifying complex data and analytics. Experience with financial data is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to work in a team environment.
- Referenceable portfolio of representative design work.
- Experience creating an ecommerce site or consumer-facing content library, preferably video streaming site.
- Experience in a SaaS start-up environment.
- Experience designing enterprise-level digital SaaS products.
- Strong graphic design
- BS in design, interaction design, or human computer interaction
- Ability to work collaboratively, but also independently and self-manage.
- Flexibility to pivot and iterate on designs and solutions based on changing goals.
- Willingness to help teammates and learn from them.
- Openness to receive and give feedback and constructive criticism.
- Passion for all things UX, including industry design trends and technology innovations.
- Strong work ethic and ability to maintain high levels of output.
- Personable individual who enjoys working in a team-oriented environment
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY.
TOM FERRY IS AN EEO.
TOM FERRY PARTICIPATES E-VERIFY.
All offers are contingent upon receiving acceptable results from a pre-employment background check and drug test