Insurance Sales Representative
Tom Birks Agency Bloomfield, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Did you know Insurance Reps are among the most recession proof jobs in America?
Our award winning Agency is growing and we are looking to bring on a new insurance sales rep to fit into our close-knit team. Our sales team is a stellar group who encourage and support one another as they strive for excellence at delivering world class advice to protect what matters most to the people in our community.
As an insurance sales rep you will have the chance to learn how to market and tailor our products/solutions to customers all over NJ.
To excel in this insurance sales role, you will need to be passionate, hungry, driven and coachable so we can help you learn the industry and obtain the skills/ tools to succeed!
This position has unlimited earning potential...we are looking for motivated individuals that want to make real money and believe in their abilities...!!!
**All who apply are automatically emailed a link to an assessment test. Please complete the assessment test to be considered for an interview.**
- Salary + Commission + Bonuses
- Paid Time Off
- Great Work Environment
- Room For Growth
- 401k Plan
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plan
- Supplemental Insurance
- World Class Sales training and Coaching program
*An average sales agent should make at least $65,000 to $75,000 the first year in the business
**If you are better than average then it is very possible to make over $100,000 a year in this business and we can show you how...!!!
- Learn and master our proven turn key sales process used by some of the most successful sales reps in the industry
- Foster strong relationships with prospective customers to offer value in the form of great advice on developing a household protection plan.
- Grow sales revenue by utilizing phone, text, email and working our lead management system.
- Prospect for new business by following sales leads generated from referrals, networking, marketing, cold-calling, and lead databases as well as a proven process for building relationships with mortgage brokers, loan officers and real estate agents
- Provide customers with additional information about new products and services.
- Respond to inbound insurance quote requests from ads and direct mail
- Be able to obtain or currently possess a Property & Casualty insurance license.
- Previous Sales Experience required.
- Create relationships from a cold start.
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently and in a group.
- Must be highly self-motivated and have the will and desire to be great
- Follow through and exceed current and prospective client expectations.
- Be comfortable with Telemarketing
- We are looking for people that are coachable and willing to learn that are driven to succeed.
Tom Birks Agency
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Tom Birks Agency