HVAC Service Technician
- Posted: November 22, 2022
Atlanta - Atlanta, GA
JOB SUMMARY: Our goal is to effectively promote sales of HVAC equipment in the commercial construction market and to deliver unparalleled service to our customers. Day-to-day responsibilities will include performing electrical and mechanical inspection, start-up and warranty repair service on equipment to ensure peak performance.
- Start-up services for mechanical equipment including variable speed drives, air handling units, fans, laboratory airflow systems, air cooled chillers, dehumidification systems and VRF systems. Must be able to interpret technical information relative to these systems.
- Using experience & technical skills to troubleshoot and repair HVAC systems such as roof top package units, dehumidification units, ventilation, VRF and some chiller experience.
- Promoting TBCo through excellence in service to both external & internal customers.
- Advising owner/representative of service inspections performed and corrective actions to be taken; suggesting additional services that are beneficial to customer
- Being proactive regarding safety by ensuring that all safety measures are taken at all times
- Current HVAC certification and OSHA 10 Training and 2 - 5 years experience working as a Service Technician in commercial HVAC environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Moderate PC skills in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Clear Driving Record with current valid license
- Must be able to work independently and without supervision
- Language Skills: Ability to read & comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence & memos. Ability to write correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one & small group situations to customers, clients & other employees of the organization.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply & divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions & decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio & percent and to draw & interpret graphs.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. Mental stamina for prioritizing multiple tasks.
- Environmental Requirements: Will be required to work in a field environment.
- Physical Demands: Will frequently be required to stand, walk & sit; climb or balance & stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
Tom Barrow Company
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?