- Posted: 7 days ago
Imagine your engineering experience at work with an industry leader!
Enjoy a supportive and inclusive atmosphere with a wide-ranging benefits package, and excellent job security! For over 65 years, Tolomatic has been a family-owned company and over that time has become an innovative leader in pneumatic and motion control products with a global reach. Take advantage of this opportunity to use your engineering skills while working on a variety of made-to-order projects.
As a part of the team, you will enjoy:
- A clean, modern, climate-controlled work environment.
- Convenient location off Highway 55 offering an easy commute.
- Competitive compensation.
- From $69,000 a year.
- Great employee benefits including: Medical, Dental, Disability, Life, PTO, Profit Sharing, 401K Plan, Annual Bonus and Tuition Reimbursement.
- Real, achievable advancement opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in electrical or mechanical engineering.
- At least 2 years of related technical sales and/or applications experience.
- Functional knowledge of electrical controls, motors and drives.
- Must exhibit a strong technical aptitude as applicable to the company’s product line and an interest/ability to learn technologies and products core to Tolomatic.
- Strong administrative and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of engineering calculations pertaining to the dynamics of motion.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Exceptionally strong presence and poise, teaching and training skills, etc.
- Strong computer skills including the ability to use Microsoft Office based products.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering data and drawings related to the industrial manufacturing marketplace.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with a wide variety of distributors, customers, prospects, company personnel and others.
Our Applications Engineers develop and support Electric Linear Motion Product sales by providing technical sales and applications support regarding the selection, use, installation and troubleshooting of Tolomatic’s motion products (electric actuators, motors and drives) in partnership with Tolomatic’s Regional Sales Managers, Business Development Managers and Market Channel.
Tolomatic is a leading supplier of electrical linear actuators and electric linear motion control and pneumatic actuators and cylinders. Tolomatic has earned its industry-wide reputation for designing and manufacturing highly durable and reliable electric linear and pneumatic actuators, and power transmission products for a variety of industries including packaging, material handling, medical, food processing, automotive, semiconductor, and general automation.
If you have previous experience as an Applications Engineer, we want to hear from you! Do not miss out on this opportunity. Join the Tolomatic team today!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Powered by JazzHR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?