- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
N.W. Ohio manufacturer of custom electrical connectors and cable assemblies seeks an organized self-starter with good written and oral communication skills.
* Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience
* 3-5 years' work experience in an engineering position
* Mechanical aptitude
* Proficiency in AutoCAD
* Proficiency in Autodesk Inventor or equivalent 3-D CAD application
* Knowledge of materials and processes; linear and geometric tolerancing, stack-ups
* Project management experience preferred
* Excellent problem-solving and creative thinking skills
* Competitive salary commensurate with experience and ability
* Health Insurance and Wellness Program
* Dental & Vision Insurance
* Life & Disability Insurance
* 401K with company match and profit sharing
* Annual performance bonus
* Non-smokers preferred
* Equal Opportunity Employer
* Drug-Free Workplace
Toledo, OH ManufacturerWhy Work Here?
Growing established local company in business since 1988.
TechnologyView all jobs at Toledo, OH Manufacturer