Manager Client Services
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MANAGER CLIENT SERVICES
At toldright, we believe that every organization should be able to express their brand values and tell original stories through video. Our award-winning team features industry professionals with extensive experience in network and sports & entertainment content creation. We have built a community of skilled creators who can save you time and money while ensuring quality every step of the way.
The Manager Client Services will be responsible for ensuring success on a variety of levels – most notably managing day-to-day client relations. This person will be an integral member of the team, focused on overseeing new projects and ensuring client satisfaction. This role requires a background in video production, as well as experience in client and project management. This person must have a strong desire to work collaboratively, but also have the capabilities to be a self-starter and solve problems independently. They will have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills – gaining an understanding of requests, anticipating needs, setting expectations and clearly communicating feedback. They will have the ability to establish strong working relationships with both clients and internal team members, while managing multiple work-streams with competing priorities. This role will report to the Director, Client Services, and will work closely with toldright’s Neighborhood and Sales teams.
- Support day-to-day client communications and ensure success of a project from inception to completion
- Act as a liaison between toldright’s production team and clients, leveraging production expertise to simplify the process for both parties
- Well-versed in capabilities of toldright’s production team and ability to closely collaborate with them on every project
- Assist with onboarding process for new clients, including creating agendas, briefing documents, event timelines and meeting recaps
- Assist in post-project client recap process by structuring and conducting analyses to generate insight and recommendations
- Communicate client needs to cross-functional stakeholders
- Effectively communicate toldright’s company values to clients
- Bachelor’s degree, required
- 5-7+ years of work experience (post-undergraduate)
- Extensive knowledge of the video production landscape
- Proven experience in production and client management
- Experience working within tight timelines in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability to run projects from inception to completion, and ability to organize and handle multiple priorities
- Must be process-oriented with strong organizational skills, written skills and follow through
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking abilities
- Strong communication and writing skills given frequent interaction with internal and external partners
- Proactivity encouraged
- Possess a strong proficiency of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and social media platforms
- Integrity. Say what you mean. Do what you say. You’ll ultimately do right by everyone.
- Confidence. Believe in yourself. We will, too.
- Innovative. Great ideas can come from anywhere. Everyone has a voice.
- Intellectually Curious. Problem solving isn’t just about the task at hand. Take it further.
- Collaborative. We are a team – always.
- Customer First. We cherish the opportunities we earn.
- Caring. Our collective experiences have led us to develop an amazing culture for our team.
We appreciate your interest in toldright as a place of employment. It is toldright’s policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all qualified employees and applicants, regardless of race, religion, religious affiliation, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic
protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, placement, training, transfer, promotion, termination, pay, and other forms of compensation and benefits. As such, toldright will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals.
Toldright, LLCWhy Work Here?
Work Remotely! 100% Employer Paid Benefits!
Please checkout our company at toldright.com
BusinessView all jobs at Toldright, LLC