Together We Rise is a 501(c)3 a non-profit organization. Our vision is to improve the lives of children in foster care in America, who often find themselves forgotten and neglected by the public.
TWR is seeking a social media intern for Fall/Winter 2019 who will assist with creating engaging content and creative photographs to post on social media, as well as, manage social media interactions.
2-3 days per week, around 15 - 30 hours each week (part-time)
Hours of Operation: Mon: 9am - 5:30pm, Tues-Fri: 6am-2:30pm
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage a positive social media presence on all social media platforms
- Explore hashtags- Facilitate & engage conversation with social media followers
- Generate creative photographs for social media posts
- Operate with Facebook pixels and analytics
- Knowledge of Facebook / Twitter / Instagram- Familiar with hashtags
- Ability to read & write efficiently
- Basic experience with CS6 Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator
- Must be currently enrolled in a college/university and pursuing a Bachelor's Degree
- Must be able to lift 40lbs
Job Type: Internship