Our office in Greenwood, IN, is seeking a Client Services Manager/Healthcare Recruiter to help us grow and become a community resource to the people of Indianapolis and its surrounding areas.
In the initial role as an Entry Level Client Services Manager, your primary focus will be on the recruitment and hiring of medical professionals. This will have a direct impact on the growth trajectory that we will see on a weekly basis. As your recruitment and sales efforts continue, you will begin to form relationships with our clients and the area referral sources to identify their personnel needs and effectively place the candidates you have recruited into the field. Everything we do is collaborative team effort. We are a company that is looking to embrace individuals who possess a strong competitive drive, a “can do” attitude, high energy, enthusiasm, and a self-motivated mentality. These qualities can lead to a successful, long term career with advancement into Senior Management positions at Together.
We will align you with some of the best talent and mentors the business has to offer. You will receive a base salary of $37,500 with additional monthly bonuses based on team performance. We look at this initial role as a training/development period. A typically work week is approximately 50 hours for those seeking a timely promotion.
What you will do as an Entry Level Client Services Manager
- Directing and managing the development and implementation of home health services.
- Develop and implement sales strategies, expand current business, and identify new opportunities within the homecare marketplace
- Identify our client's needs and provide Together solutions by utilizing a consultative sales approach
- Sell Together’s services to new and existing clients through outbound phone calls and networking activities
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, negotiation, and problem solving skills in a fast-paced environment
Lead the team by example and serve as a mentor to your office team.
- College Degree
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree, high level of competitive spirit, drive, intuitiveness, ambition to succeed, leadership skills, communication skills, and self-motivation. It doesn’t matter what you received your degree in as long as you have the ability to learn.
Must have people skills and be able to exceed customer expectations
Experience with inside and outside sales during summer jobs or internships
- Must be able to work well in a team environment as well as independently
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and respond quickly and appropriately to departmental staffing needs
- Ability to overcome obstacles
- Ability to generate referrals and follow up with them
- Ability to recruit qualified candidates through a consultative-oriented sales approach
- Strong persuasive skills, sound judgment, and a sense of urgency are critical to this position
- Willingness to relocate for promotion and financial opportunity
We offer a competitive base salary with an aggressive commission plan. All internal employees will be offered insurance (Medical, Vision, and Dental) and a 401K plan. In your first year of training, it is anticipated that you will earn between $47,000 and $65,000 per year while you learn the business. Our company believes in investing in its employees and giving them the tools and resources to effectively Lead and develop the team around them while making a difference in the community you live in.
Together was founded in 2013 by Senior Executives of the largest privately held homecare provider in the United States with over $1 Billion in annual revenues. Together is committed to personal, professional and financial growth of its employees.
Together Homecare of Greenwood
Why Work Here?Together Homecare is a network of community-based, full-service homecare agencies. We believe in a patient-centric approach to providing care that meets a client's individual needs. We are proud that we have been recognized as an industry leader in providing quality-driven,clinically-supported services that keep our clients independent in their own homes.
Together we can help make a difference in others lives!