Registered Nurse (RN) needed for Peds and Adult Home Care!
Together Healthcare Indianapolis, IN
- Posted: over a month ago
- $28 to $48 Hourly
- Benefits: medical, vision, dental
Together Homecare is in search for SEVERAL Registered Nurse's (RN) to help fulfill the part-time and full-time patient needs that we have in Indianapolis and surrounding areas.
This specific opportunity allows for consistent and flexible scheduling with the ability to have BUILT IN OVERTIME hours if you choose. You make your own schedule based off what you are wanting to work. NO WEEKENDS REQUIRED!
We currently have pediatric and adult openings that are solely home environments, allowing for the 1 on 1 care you will not find anywhere else. We also have openings in the school environment. Pay rates are negotiable and commensurate on experience! New RN graduates welcome!
If you are looking for a change of pace from your current situation or just need a break from the hectic life of the nursing facility, please apply! Along with a consistent schedule with just one client, you will receive competitive industry pay, health insurance options, and lucrative bonuses. We would love to talk to you about becoming a part of the Together Homecare of Indianapolis Family. We have PRN positions available as well for those looking to supplement their current income.
- Competitive starting pay!
- Unlimited overtime opportunities
- We make it easy for you to get your requirements: TB, Physical and CPR all done at our office FOR FREE
- Health, Vision and Dental benefits for full time employees
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $200 EACH!
- Weekly Pay, including Direct Deposit (Paid weekly)
- You will never reach our voicemail - we are available 24/7/365
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provided
- Provide personalized nursing care under the supervision of a Clinical Supervisor
- Monitor the patient’s health and maintain up-to-date records of the patient’s physical and mental condition
- Discuss patient progress with case manager or supervisor; adjust patient care plan as needed
- Provide routine basic care: administer medication, dress and bandage wounds, check the patient’s pulse, temperature, and oxygen levels
- Direct the patient in prescribed exercise
- Assist the patient with Activity of Daily Living (ADL’s) including personal care, bathing, dressing, grooming, and eating
- Make efforts to keep the patient engaged mentally through conversation, games, and other forms of entertainment
- Must be a licensed Registered Nurse (RN)
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields is preferred
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Negative TB Test within the last 12 months or Chest X-Ray
- Physical within the last 6 months
- Driver's License or State ID
Together HealthcareWhy Work Here?
This isn't a position about what you can do for a company, it is about what this company can do for YOU!
Together Homecare is one of the fastest-growing healthcare firms in the United States with office locations throughout Indiana. Together was founded in 2013 by Senior Executives of the largest privately-held home care provider in the United States. Together is committed to growth and to accelerating the career progression of all team members. As a company that promotes from within, you can be sure that you will have immediate career advancement opportunities.