Junior Litigation Attorney (Arbitration) - Los Angeles
Tocci Legal Search Los Angeles, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Junior Litigation Attorney (Arbitration) – Los Angeles, CA
We are working with a major international law firm that is seeking a junior Litigation Attorney (Dispute Resolution & Arbitration) in their Los Angeles office. Firm's litigation team serves a broad range of domestic and international commercial and individual clients, from family offices and high net worth individuals to large corporate entities. They are experienced in all areas of litigation, including disputes involving asset recovery, company ownership and management, contracts, intellectual property, finance, art, fiduciaries, professional negligence, employment, white collar defense, restructuring and insolvency.
The focus of this role will be on general commercial disputes within their Litigation Team. Ideal candidates will have at least 1-2 years solid experience' handling commercial litigation disputes and arbitration in a large law firm environment.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Strong academic credentials (JD required)
- Admitted to and in good standing with the CA Bar
- Experience with California state and federal courts
- 1-2 years' experience in a law firm litigation group
- Excellent research, drafting, writing and communication skills
- Experience drafting documents, including but not limited to pleadings (complaint and answer), discovery requests, responses to discovery requests, and memoranda of law
- Attention to detail
- Strong project management ability: ability to balance many competing priorities
- Team Player
- Exposure to sophisticated disputes and investigations
- Clerkship experience strongly preferred
- Experience with depositions and court proceedings a plus
- International experience a plus
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint a plus
Compensation will be dependent on experience; base salary is flexible.
Law firm provides great working environment and culture.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email an updated resume along with salary expectations.
Owner & President