Medical Care Coordinator (MCC) Case Worker
- $20 to $25 Hourly
T.H.E. Health and Wellness Centers is community health clinic looking for a qualified Medical Care Coordinator to join our team.
Position: (MCC) Medical Care Coordination Case Worker (Bilingual) Department:
EITP (HIV) Position Summary: This position reports to the Program Manager. Responsibilities include patient services support and data entry for patients eligible for the Medical Care Coordination Program. The Case Worker addresses the patient & rsquo;s socioeconomic needs and assists the MCM and PCM with patient monitoring, reassessment, service linkages, plan updating, patient follow-up, and tracking outcomes. Additionally, the Case Worker acts as the liaison between HIV Counseling and Testing sites and the medical clinic to ensure that new patients are enrolled in medical care seamlessly and in a timely fashion.
Essential Duties and responsibilities: Complete Intake Registration Packet, screening and consent forms for all EITP patients using CASEWATCH data entry to determine MCC program eligibility and risk factors.
- Makes appointments for client services as needed.
- Arranges medical and social services for MCC clients.
Case worker services shall include patient screening and consent forms, patient referrals, housing assistance, transportation, food services and other patient needs.
- Makes clinic provider appointments for MCC patients through the facility electronic medical record system.
- Assists patients with completing AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) forms.
- Completes patient referrals per provider requests, follows up and maintains log of referrals.
- Provides applications for bus passes, bus tokens and taxis as necessary for patients to keep medical appointments.
- Assists Practice Care Manager and Medical Care Manager with patient translation and appointments.
- Completes patient data entry into ECW and CASEWATCH.
- Retrieves data from CASEWATCH and prepare monthly reports for MCC and Mental Health programs by the 15th of each month.
- Assists in the preparation of quarterly and annual reports as requested.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Must be bilingual in Spanish.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Excellent people skills and able to work with diverse population.
- Experience in report writing helpful.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Changing lives as we work to improve the health of South Los Angeles underserved communities.
T.H.E. Health and Wellness Centers is a nonprofit community clinic in South Los Angeles. For more than 45 years, we've provided high-quality, low cost healthcare and preventative education for all. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To Help Everyone Health & Wellness CentersLos Angeles, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.