Chief Operations Officer
To Help Everyone Health & Wellness Centers Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Chief Operations Officer reports to the Chief Executive Officer. This position is responsible for the ongoing operation and management of clinic programs and support services; ensuring that the support services and programs meet and comply with regulatory agencies, program regulations and payer requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide direct supervision and management of Registration and Financial Services, Chronic Screening/Care Programs, and Patient Health Information, Facilities maintenance;
- Ensure that clinic support services are efficient and support patient access;
- As a member of senior management, work with the Chief Executive Officer and other team members in the development of clinic services and programs, business plans and grants;
- Work closely with the Chief Medical Officer to ensure that operations facilitate provider productivity standards;
- Work closely with the Chief Financial Officer on program audit responses, program budgets and develop action plans to ensure financial viability;
- Working with the Chief Medical Officer and/or Chief Financial Officer and other members of the management team, evaluate the scope, quality and cost of services;
- Work closely with County facilities manager to facilitate and support timely responses to facility related requests;
- Provide operational and program oversight to include policies and procedures;
- Provide administrative oversight of program contracts;
- Participate in the annual budget process;
- Participate in quality improvement activities;
- Participate in risk management activities;
- Represent the Clinic at key meetings as assigned;
- Provide staff coaching and development opportunities to maintain staff current with health care environments; and
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Qualifications:
- A minimum of seven years of health care administrative experience with daily hands-on health care operations experience and with knowledge of regulatory environment; knowledge of FQHC environment is highly desirable. Extensive senior management experience required.
- Master’s degree from an accredited academic institution in business or public health administration, nursing and/or health care related field.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To Help Everyone Health & Wellness CentersWhy Work Here?
Changing lives as we work to improve the health of South Los Angeles underserved communities.
T.H.E. Health and Wellness Centers is a nonprofit community clinic in South Los Angeles. For more than 45 years, we've provided high-quality, low cost healthcare and preventative education for all. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
AddressLos Angeles, CA