Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation provides base operating support services, construction and renovation and facilities maintenance on government installations. Recognized throughout the industry for our outstanding past performance record (average award fee score is 98%), Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation, delivers the people, technology, resources and knowledge required to be a best-in-class contractor. Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation and it's subsidiaries, operates in over thirty locations throughout the United States and overseas.
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled.
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a diversified Native owned family of 8(a), HUBZone, large businesses, mentor protégé agreements, joint ventures and small businesses. Our subsidiaries are designed to save our partners and customers money. Our strategy is to partner with a limited number of best in class companies and provide innovative solutions which save our customers money and maximize productivity.
We are seeking an experienced, bright and highly motivated Recruiter to partner with Business Development and our HR team to provide top notch candidates for our current projects and for proposals we will be submitting.
This role will report to the VP, Human Resources & Strategic Staffing and will collaborate closely with the leaders across all departments.
The ideal candidate will have a background recruiting positions that require security clearance in the related disciplines and is comfortable operating in a dynamic and fast-paced small business environment.
This position will be located either in Boulder, CO or Fairfax, VA.
• Execute full lifecycle recruiting strategies and process to fill open requisitions. The process includes RFP analysis & interpretation, sourcing, screening, interviewing, offer negotiations, retention of candidates or sourcing of replacement candidates during contract award waiting period, and transition to HR team for onboarding upon contract award.
• Effectively interpret solicitation for key personnel and all technical, educational, and clearance job requirements to develop a compliant and thorough position description.
• Serve as subject matter expert on talent pricing, protest period compliance, incumbent capture, and surge recruiting strategies.
• Cultivate a strong pipeline of highly qualified candidates within the applicant tracking system (ADP) utilizing all sourcing virtual and non-virtual resources available.
• Actively participate and present as applicable in proposal kick-off, proposal debrief, and contract kick-off meetings.
• Maintain professional discretion and confidentiality of sensitive information including but not limited to budget, pricing, and salary information.
• Manage full lifecycle recruiting for all other positions assigned.
• Serve as the face of THTBC to candidates; articulate and provide details about the benefits of working with our company.
• Attend networking events and job fairs as needed.
• Flexibility to work surge hours as needed to meet deadlines.
• Potential travel to client sites for incumbent capture if needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field; Equivalent experience will be considered in lieu of education
• 3+ years of experience in full life-cycle government contracting recruiting, across agencies in both the DoD and Federal sectors and cleared positions.
• In-depth knowledge of general federal and state recruiting and HR regulations, and government contracting specific regulations (e.g. EEO, AAP, OFCCP, FLSA, SCA, ADA, etc.)
• Experience using a variety of social media platforms, online recruitment tools and applicant tracking systems to secure and retain top talent
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Recruiting certification(s) preferred (NAPS, ASA, AIRS, etc.)
• Occasional travel may be required
• Previous experience in both agency and corporate recruiting
• Prior experience conducting basic compensation analysis and communicating compensation.
• ADP Applicant Tracking Platform experience
Soft Skill Requirements:
• Sound interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong relationships at all levels in an organization
• Proactively communicate with colleagues, leaders, customers, and partners with a focus on solutions
• Excellent creative writing and oral communication skills; ability to present information effectively to candidates, leadership, customers, and key stakeholders at high levels
• Deadline driven and detail-oriented with a strong sense of integrity and accountability
• Highly organized with an aptitude for shifting priorities and functioning effectively in a dynamic fast-paced work culture
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and guidance