Engineering Technician VI - Contamination Con
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Engineering Technician VI – Contamination Control
Non-Exempt l Union
Up to 10% of the time
$45.53 - $78.74
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
You will perform standard, routine, and complex tasks demonstrating complete competencies beyond that of Eng. Tech IV, may direct small group efforts, records data and follows cleanroom procedures. Depending on area of assignment you will assist Senior Technicians and engineers in performing all aspects of contamination control on hardware, ground support equipment (GSE) and flight hardware used in and around ESD sensitive and/or cleanroom facilities. May also perform other duties associated within area of assignment as directed by Lead Personnel or management.
- Ensure cleanliness of ESD laboratories, cleanrooms, flight hardware and non-flight hardware.
- Follow written/oral ESD laboratory and cleanroom procedures.
- Safe and effective use of cleaning chemicals supplies and equipment.
- Report facility related problems to Lead, supervision, engineering and/or management as they occur.
- Maintain equipment and proper level of supplies as required.
- May also perform temporary duties in other areas or other duties associated with area of assignment.
- Must be vaccinated in accordance with all Executive Orders, Government mandates or requirements, contractual requirements and company policy
- High School diploma or GED is required. Minimum of 10 years’ experience.
- Education or years’ experience commensurate with skill level required for position complexity as determined by management.
- Specialized training and operator certification pertaining to area of assignment is required. Extensive knowledge of engineering terms and ability to operate computers is required. Experience with hand tools, electrical and mechanical principles is required. Considered a senior level to group lead position.
- Must be capable of performing job function related to CC Tech V position.
- Must direct technicians and manage workload appropriately on daily basis.
- Must provide CC technical expertise and oversight.
- Must provide estimation on CC related tasks to include consumables, garments and technical support.
- Must provide oversight on procurement of consumables.
- Must provide oversight on garment inventory and laundry routine.
- Must be technical back-up during the CC supervisor absence.
- Ability to use own judgment and decisions to allow continuity of work flow.
- Must be self-motivated and a “Team Player” with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to organize time, assignments and properly prioritize efforts for maximum effectiveness.
- Must be capable of passing required physical examinations and successfully completing assigned training or other required training or certifications as directed by ETIS III management.
THTBC offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Company paid disability, basic life & AD&D
- Employee paid voluntary life and AD&D for dependents
- 401(k) retirement plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO Information-English Version
EEO Information-Spanish Version
Pay Transparency -English Version
Pay Transparency -Spanish Version
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation
Get fresh Control Engineering Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!