Computer Operator III
- $25 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Subsidiary: KIRA Training Services
Job Title: Computer Operator III
Job Location: Key West, FL
Job Classification: Non- Exempt - Union
Clearance Requirement: Secret
Travel Requirement: N/A
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
The position is to be located at Key West and will support the Key West Tactical Combat Training system (TCTS).
- Operates and maintains Tactical Combat Training System (TCTS) computers and peripheral equipment.
- Enters flight data for mission into the TCTS Mission Line Up (MLU).
- Interacts with mission coordinator and or squadron for timely manner input into MLU.
- Verifies all information received from the squadron is correct and is accurately reflected on the Joint Display System (JDS).
- Monitors all live missions and notifies supervisor of any malfunctions or stoppage immediately.
- Assists Range Training Officers (RTO)/Controllers with JDS and communications equipment set-up and operation for live missions.
- Inputs, monitors, and changes radio frequencies as necessary.
- Coordinates aircraft information with Air Traffic Control when necessary. Archives previous mission data and prepares for entry of new flight data into system for next mission.
- Starts and stops mission recording and sets up debrief rooms for mission replay.
- Assist RTO/Controllers and pilots with running replays.
- Documents pod gripes and notifies the instrumentation shop of such.
- Contact squadrons to recall pods when appropriate.
- Enters data for the daily mission(s) into Range Information Management System (RIMS).
- Documents maintenance actions in Integrated Enterprise Management System (IEMS).
- Operationally qualified within 6 month and maintenance qualified within 1 year of hiring date.
- Cross-trained and qualified to operate multiple TCTS systems.
- High School Diploma
- At least 2 years of related experience
- Active Secret Clearance
- Proficiency with computers and computer operations.
- Familiar with Microsoft Windows operating systems, Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook e-mail applications.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English.
THTBC offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Company paid disability, basic life & AD&D
- Employee paid voluntary life and AD&D for dependents
- Accrued vacation and sick time
- 401(k) retirement plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business CorporationKey West, FL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.