Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. As a Native Alaskan, Tribally- Owned business, THTBC has a competitive edge unique in the US Federal Government contracting space, including access to US Government directed sole source contracts. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled.
We are seeking a candidate with experience in commercial property management, repairs and maintenance. Must have a working knowledge of plumbing, electrical, and HVAC repair with references to support quality of service. Required skills include attention to detail, organizational skills, interpersonal communication skills, professional verbal and written skills, ability to work independently, and on-call responding when necessary.
Perform maintenance tasks such as carpentry, painting, plumbing and electrical repairs to ensure that each facility is properly maintained.
- 10+ years of experience in Maintenance Field.
- Required to lift a minimum of 75LBS when necessary.
- Must be able to crawl into access ports and around fixed machinery
- Must be able to pass background check, no criminal history.
- Must provide references.
- 4+ year of experience in carpentry; including but not limited to replacing doors, counter tops, and drywall.
- Operate and perform routine maintenance and repairs on HVAC equipment and related systems. HVAC universal license 5+ years of experience preferred.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that building systems operate efficiently and extend the working life of each component.
- Proven use of estimating skills to calculate sizes, distances and quantities of material, and labor hours.
- 4+ years of experience in plumbing; diagnosing, repairing and/or replacement of plumbing fixtures.
- 4+ years of experience in electrical; replacing electrical sockets, installing ceiling fans, replacing parts on appliances.
- Construction: 4 years
- Plumbing: 4 years
- Apartment Maintenance: 10 years
- Electrical: 4 years
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation