Customer Service / Inside Sales / Insurance
Tjugum & Associates, Inc. Delafield, WI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This job offers paid training and sponsorship for the selected candidate to get their Personal Lines license if not already licensed.
We are taking all necessary precautions against Covid-19. However, this is a position that is required to be in-person and not remotely. Our office is located in Wales, WI.
Tjugum & Associates, the largest American Family Insurance Agency in WI, is continuing to grow. We offer a positive, professional, and engaging workplace. Our collaborative environment seeks individuals willing to add their unique qualities to our dynamic team.
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Be an adviser for Tjugum & Associates through interactions with our clients.
- Join 10 other individuals with a similar mindset working towards a positive work-life balance.
- Contribute to our team culture with your unique strengths.
- Participate in dynamic training, tailored to guide you on your pathway towards success.
- Provide knowledgeable guidance for our ever-growing clientele.
- Must be willing to obtain your Personal Lines license within 60 days of starting
- 1+ years previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have previous experience and enthusiasm for a consultative service role.
- Are passionate about finding solutions in real-time.
- Are detail and process-oriented, while being capable of prioritizing multiple tasks.
- Have great listening and communication skills through phone, email, and in person.
- Demonstrate integrity, empathy, urgency, and can quickly establish trust and credibility.
- Can work independently but thrive in a collaborative atmosphere, exhibiting
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 - $45,000.00 per year including average commission & bonus
- Continuous succession planning
- Auto, home, life, commercial insurance and more
- Branded with a Fortune 500 company
Tjugum & Associates, Inc.
- 30+ year agency with unlimited expansion potential - Continuous succession planning - Auto, home, life, commercial insurance and more - Branded with a Fortune 500 company