Titusville Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center is a growing family of skilled nursing facilities committed to providing the highest quality of care and service to our residents. We are looking for certified nursing assists to join our team during the evenings Full-Time!
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Must be knowledgeable in and demonstrate the ability to provide a safe environment and provide emotional, physical, and psychological support to residents. Position requires full range of body motion; handling and moving residents; physical dexterity; eye-hand coordination; standing and walking for extended periods; corrected vision and hearing to normal range; effective verbal and written English communication; lift and carry items weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Ambulate or assist in ambulation of the residents.
- Transfer, or assist in transfer of residents from bed to chair, chair to toilet, etc.
- Lift residents as required; use mechanical lift when required.
- Bathe, dress, toilet residents requiring assistance.
- Assist with or perform personal hygiene task, (i.e., brush teeth, comb hair, shave, etc.).
- Change bed linens, towels as per established written facility schedule.
- Turn and position residents unable to turn by themselves.
- Hear, see and answer emergency call lights promptly.
- Serve resident food as required.
- Report any problems by the resident or family members to supervisor.
Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package with full benefits, including the following:
- Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with employer match,
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Daily Pay!
Guardian Elder Care is a tight-knit, family-oriented team, committed to operating with the utmost integrity and compassion. Our focus on clinical excellence carries over to our numerous professional development and continuing education opportunities, as well as the schedule flexibility that allows you to maintain a satisfying work-life balance.
Guardian Elder Care provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Guardian Elder Care complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Guardian Elder Care expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status genetic information.