Exciting Opportunities for an Experienced Escrow Processor
Title One Agency, Inc, Ohio Bar's Largest Title Insurance Underwriter is seeking an experienced Escrow Officer to head a large in-house Title company partnered with one of Columbus' largest real estate companies. The successful candidate will be highly motivated to grow with the business, while delivering the highest level of professional and service to our clients. If you have a proven track record of successfully coordinating complex resale and refinance escrow transactions from start to finish with minimal supervision, a strong team player and are able to multi-task is you work to solve problems and promote efficiencies between you, your team and your clients, this may be a great opportunity for you.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Experience using Resware software a plus
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Self-motivated with a burning desire to be the very best in a fast paced environment.
- Must know every aspect of escrow from typing, processing, auditing and closing
- Paid Time Off and Vacation Pay
- Prior Title/Escrow Experience strongly preferred
- Paid Personal and Vacation Time
- Health Benefits
- Exciting work environment
Title One Agency, Inc.
Why Work Here?Title One Agency, Inc. employs two attorneys, management, and 12 dedicated, experienced Title Insurance Agents that are committed to providing residential and commercial real estate closing services that far exceed our client's expectations. .
Fun work environment, great benefits, paid time off and opportunities for advancement!