Escrow Processor - Real Estate Title and Escrow
Title One Agency, Inc. Columbus, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
- $30,000 to $45,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life_insurance, medical, vision
Please submit resume to receive a call describing multiple positions available.
Title One Agency, Inc, Ohio Bar/First American's Largest Title Insurance Underwriter is seeking an experienced Escrow Officer for a real estate office. The successful candidate will be highly motivated to grow with the business, while delivering the highest level of professional and service to our clients. If you have a proven track record of successfully coordinating resale and refinance escrow transactions from start to finish with minimal supervision, a strong team player and are able to multi-task to solve problems and promote efficiencies between you, your team and your clients, this may be a great opportunity for you.
- Progressive and current experience as an Escrow Officer working on escrow transactions a plus
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Self-motivated with a burning desire to be the very best in a fast paced environment.
- Salary Plus Commission
- Paid Time Off and Vacation Pay
- Set Schedule 8-5 M-F
- Health Benefits
Title One Agency, Inc.Why Work Here?
Fun work environment, great benefits, paid time off and opportunities for advancement!
Title One Agency, Inc. employs two attorneys, management, and 12 dedicated, experienced Title Insurance Agents that are committed to providing residential and commercial real estate closing services that far exceed our client's expectations. .
7240 Muirfield DrColumbus, OH