Receptionist Administrative/Title Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a professional, outgoing and self-directed Receptionist/Administrative/Title Assistant to join our team! You will be the first point of contact for our clients and perform clerical, administrative and title related functions in order to drive company success. Must be motivated and ready to train to move up within the company.
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Answer and route inbound calls using a multi-line VoIP phone system
- Email messages to team and other light typing
- Schedule appointments
- Provide general clerical support for others, including preparing correspondence and copying, scanning, faxing, distributing, and maintaining files
- Scheduling surveys and other duties related to title and closing services
- Operates standard office equipment and uses Microsoft Outlook and Word
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks as requested
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields a plus
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Motivated to learn
Title FirmWhy Work Here?
Casual work environment; engaging team; great benefits including medical insurance and 401K plan
Faced paced title firm and law office located on Central Avenue in St Petersburg
AddressSaint Petersburg, FL
BusinessView all jobs at Title Firm