Pay is 30% of Truck Gross
Truck averages 6,000 to $7,500 weekly.
90% of runs are within following states:
Texas-New Mexico-Louisiana-Arkansas, Missouri-Oklahoma-Kansas-Mississippi
Job Summary: To provide prompt, courteous delivery and pick up service to all customers. To work and operate vehicles and equipment in a safe manner at all times. To inspect and report any issues affecting roadworthiness of equipment. To operate in compliance with the requirements of all Federal, State, Local laws, and ordinances.
Job Requirements • Active Class A CDL • Current Medical Card • Must be able to pass DOT drug screen • Have clean MVR • No Excessive tickets, accidents, or PSP violations.
Essential Duties of an Over the Road Driver
- Transporting, and delivering milk products from the warehouse or depots to customers - may need to be your own lumper at times.
- Safely operating a tractor/trailer to transport product to and from specified destinations and perform daily inspections on trucks and reporting daily on its operating conditions
- Complying with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
- Willingness to run on computerized logs
- Keeping up with pre- and post-trip truck inspections and driver's daily logs
- Delivering product, obtaining signature of receipt, picking up returns and completing logs and other paperwork related to deliveries
We have flexible views on home time as long as it is within reason. We limit deadhead and strive to average above $2.00/mile when procuring loads.