Titan Talent Acquisition, Inc. Ann Arbor, MI
- Posted: over a month ago
- $70,000 to $85,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
Showcase your customer service, data entry, and analytical skills with Our Client, as their Account Manager. Our Client is proud to be a company driven by customer satisfaction, where you will utilize your experience and expertise in support of our continued evolution and growth to meet customer’s needs. Our Client fosters an innovative culture that creates a fast paced and dynamic team environment. In this role, you will provide executive level administrative support, while delivering an exceptional customer service experience and optimize sales growth.
As a Sales Analyst, you will demonstrate the ability to support our Sales team, Senior Leadership, and management by coordinating projects to drive key initiatives. Help us cultivate business relationships by creating positive customer experiences and ultimately driving sales as a crucial team member. We work to be fast to adapt to and connect with the constantly changing world around us.
Scope and Dimension: Supports Sales by tracking, investigating and reporting sales information and resolving problems. Customer focus and interaction to resolve issues.
Key Responsibilities: (Other duties as assigned)
· Updates management by consolidating, analyzing, and forwarding daily, weekly sales reports/metrics.
· Monitor and organize selling reports from Key Accounts.
· Resolves promotional allowance, rebate, and pricing discrepancies by researching promotion details and regular and special prices; forwarding resolution to managers.
· Provides product, promotion, and pricing information; selecting appropriate information; forwarding information; answering questions and coordinating with all departments within the company.
· Coordinates new product setup within inner-company departments.
· Preparing, auditing and publishing weekly/monthly sales tracking reports and monthly reporting package.
· Frequent auditing and analyzing sales data and prep for sales team.
· Prepares sales presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials.
· Act as the liaison between customer service and sales team.
· Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
· Provide administrative assistance to sales executives and management team.
· Maintain and process sales trend, product performance, and sales summary reports
· Work directly with retail partners to resolve customer issues and concerns and answer inquiries
· Partnering with Management in support of key initiatives and projects
· Communicate with Buyers and schedule meetings with Sales and provide product/sales updates
· High School Diploma / GED with 1-2 years of administrative experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Familiarity with Retail Math, strong analytical, planning, organizational and multi-tasking skills
· Familiarity with SAGE or Salesforce software
· Ability to prioritize and provide complete follow through on all aspects of responsibility.
· Outstanding customer service skills.
· Must have strong initiative, high energy and be detail oriented.
· Polished verbal and written skills.
· Strong work ethic and willingness to learn.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
· Successful completion of compliance requirements such as a criminal background check and drug screen
Skills and Qualifications:
· Data Entry Skills, Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Understanding the Customer, Customer Focus, Informing Others, Self-Development, Attention to Detail, Professionalism in a hip culture, Teamwork, and Microsoft Office Skills
586-416-9880 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Titan Talent Acquisition, Inc.
At Titan Talent, we partner with you to help you find your next career opportunity. Our staff has over 70 years of combined experience assisting passive and active job seekers find their next opportunity. 586-416-9880 | email@example.com
AddressAnn Arbor, MI
BusinessView all jobs at Titan Talent Acquisition, Inc.