- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Company Overview: Titan Distribution is a tape and adhesive distribution company. We have been an established, steady, and ever-growing company for over 20-years. Titan works parallel to the RV, housing, and transit industry, and we are open year-round, with no forced shutdowns. We offer full benefits to all full-time team members (see list below), paid holidays, on-site training, and an opportunity to grow within our team.
Requirements to Apply:
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- At least 21-years of age (FMCSA regulation).
- At minimum 1-year professional driving experience (more is preferred).
- Chauffer's or For Hire driver's license endorsement (whichever is applicable for state driver's license).
- Pass an MVR check and be qualified to drive under company insurance (See below for more detailed description)
- Pass a DOT physical, drug test, and physical agility test with a physical therapist (paid for by the company).
- The ability to lift 50 lbs. with or without accommodation.
- This is a safety sensitive position; all items are required for employment.
- The ability to speak English fluently.
- Minimum of a high-school degree.
Basic Information about the Position:
- Monday – Friday, 5:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Full time, 40-hours per week.
- Daily route driver; no ‘over the road’, and home every day before dinner.
- Potential for Over-Time.
- 60-day probationary period. After passing the probationary period, team members become eligible for PTO and benefits.
- We provide on-site training for our computer systems, forklifts, turrets, cherry-pickers, and driving routes.
- Load, unload, inspect, maintain, and safely operate assigned 26-foot box truck.
- Inspect, build, wrap, and deliver skids to customers with little to no damage/mistakes
- Assist the Warehouse Team with order pulling, stocking inventory, unloading deliveries, putting away stock, and successfully using our warehouse management system.
- Participate in annual inventories (twice a year); stock and rotate existing inventory in the warehouse, remove outdated and/or damaged inventory.
- Acting as the face of Titan; being a customer service liaison.
- Develop a strong working relationship with the Titan Sales Team.
Personality Characteristics Desired:
- Attention to detail
- Excellent common sense
- Above par work ethic
- Positive attitude
- Great communication skills
- Ability to problem solve independently yet seek advice when needed.
- Ability to work individually, but also within in team
Wages: Hourly, non-exempt, minimum of $19.50/hr. [$40,560 annual pre-tax] or higher based on experience. The potential to earn quarterly and annual bonuses based on job performance, attendance, and minimal (to no) mistakes.
- 80-hours of PTO; renews on start-date anniversary; PTO hours increase after 3-years, then again after 5-years
- Health Insurance (two plans)
- 401K with company match (1-year for eligibility
- FSA (Flex Spending Account)
- Holiday pay
- Quarterly and annual bonuses
- Weekly payroll
Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) Requirements: A valid driver’s license with no court restrictions, and insurable under the Titan vehicle insurance policy
- 3 or more violations (any), person is no longer eligible
- Speeding violations 15 mph and over will be weighted more heavily
- No more than 2 moving violations
- No more than 1 at-fault accident
- Zero (0) major violations (e.g., DUI, reckless operation, driving on a suspended license, felony violation with a vehicle)
- No suspended and/or expired license (or the chance to happen)
- No major violations (e.g., DUI, reckless operation, driving on a suspended license, felony violation with a vehicle)
05:00 AM - 01:00 PM
05:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Titan Sales & Consulting
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Delivery Distribution jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.