Titan Robotics Inc. has an opportunity for a Sr. Program Manager. Titan is on the leading edge of large scale robotics and automation in the aerospace industry. The primary purpose of the PM in this position is to provide direction, leadership, and accountability for project management efforts across the enterprise. This will include the procurement and construction of robotic systems with procurement and inventory tracking, development and deployment of software enhancements, and tracking, maintaining, and installing systems in the field.
The ideal PM will have a very strong technical background in engineering, robotics, artificial intelligence, or materials science. The PM should also be familiar with PMI principles and have experience with defense contracting. The PM will be responsible for, but not limited to the following tasks:
- Apply project management techniques during all phases of the projects with responsibilities including, scope management, cost control, schedule management, and status reporting.
- Drive, develop, track and manage project budgets, project plans, timelines, and scope.
- Review timesheets, travel expenses, and project purchases.
- Ensure appropriate development and project management processes are being utilized.
- Make presentations to management and external customers.
- Communicate effectively.
To be considered for the role of PM, candidates must possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Robotics
- Master’s degree preferred, but not required.
- Project Management experience and familiar with both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Experience with current project management tools.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and administrative skills to execute project deliverables
- Must possess the ability to work on multiple tasks concurrently
- Ability to stay on task and respond timely to requests, deadlines, and internal duties
- Ability to travel periodically as required.
- PMP preferred, but not required.
Titan Robotics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer