We are seeking motivated software engineers who need to solve challenging problems and want to grow their robotics expertise. Ideal candidates can demonstrate a proven ability to work independently, possess a wide breadth of technical experience, and have a strong desire to learn. Relevant experience includes working with a team on complex software systems, reliability testing, simulation of real-world phenomenon, and user interface design. Prior work on robotic systems is preferred, but a strong math and science background is expected.
Employee will participate as a Software Engineer within a fast-paced and evolving environment as a member of a multidisciplinary engineering development team adapting to on-demand schedules and requirements.
- Strong understanding and application of C/C++
- Experience working with complex software systems as part of a team
- BS, Masters or higher-level education in relevant field to software or robotics
- Strong math and science background
- Experience with optimization and control
- Prior integrated systems experience
U.S. Citizen able to obtain security and employment clearances as required in the performance of company business. Must possess a valid U.S. driver’s license.