Titan Robotics has several open positions for Perception Software Engineers in the growing Pittsburgh office.
We are seeking candidates capable of helping develop and test algorithms for processing sensor data that lead to optimal decisions by an autonomous robotic system.
Employee will participate as a Perception Software Engineer within a fast-paced and evolving environment as a member of a multidisciplinary engineering development team adapting to on-demand schedules and requirements.
Estimated yearly travel is 20% or less.
- Develop and test algorithms for object property detection, tracking, and classification
- Design effective and safe techniques to improve existing processes
- Research and implement latest sensor technology
- Perform testing on real world problems in the on-site lab
- Understanding of modern robotic systems and their practical implementation
- BS/MS or PhD in Computer Science, Robotics, Electrical Engineering, or a related field
- Excellent C/C++ programming and software design skills to support high performance perception systems
- Experience with perception sensors including lasers, optics, and cameras
Top Candidates will also have:
- Experience in computer vision techniques such as localization and image reconstruction
- Experience in machine learning techniques
- Experience in developing multi-threaded and real-time systems
- Working knowledge of version control systems
- Strong communication and documentation skills
U.S. Citizen able to obtain security and employment clearances as required in the performance of company business. Must possess a valid U.S. driver’s license.
Titan Robotics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer